TD05H-18G Direct Fitment Upgrade CHRA
Upgrade your existing cast iron, journal bearing TD05H-18G CHRA with our modern billet tri-bearing CHRA!
Our center section uses a completely clean sheet design, optimized for the lowest possible bearing friction and rotating mass. Our direct replacement CHRAs feature standard TD05/TD06 wheel profiles and housing mating flanges, allowing for a drop in upgrade to the dated journal bearing TD05/TD06 frame!
- Tri-Bearing Full Metal Free Floating Triple Ball Bearing System Designed by and is exclusive to RHB
- Water cooled billet 6061 T6 aluminum center section constriction
- Compressor: 50.4mm Inducer - 68mm Exducer - 72.5mm Extended Tip
- Turbine: 49.2mm Exducer - 56mm Inducer
- Designed for maximum durability in harsh driving conditions
- Durable low friction Full Metal Free Floating Triple Ball Bearing CHRA
- Ultra low inertia rotating assembly for fast transient response
- Billet 6061 compressor nut for further reduced rotating mass
- Anodized billet 6061 T6 lightweight center section construction
- Modern billet 2618 compressor wheel featuring extended exducer tips
- Inconel low backpressure turbine wheel
- Compact design
- Threaded oil drain port for easy oil drain attachment in tight spaces
- Four coolant ports for ease of coolant line routing
- Over 0.8kg in weight savings compared to a cast iron CHRA
For Installation & Operation Info, Refer to:
60 DAY RETURNS
All sales are final, with the exception of unused product. Upon delivery, a sixty (60) day return period will be activated. Products may be refunded ONLY if a return request is submitted before the expiry of the sixty (60) day return period, and the product has not been used or tampered with. A brief justification of the return is required as a component of the return request.
Refunds will only be issued once products have physically been returned and have been confirmed to be in an unused condition and not tampered with. Return shipping will be at the expense of the customer.
PRODUCT INFORMATION & LIMITED LIABILITY
By purchasing a turbocharger, you realize that it is a mechanical device that can cause severe injury and bodily harm if misused or installed incorrectly.
As we cannot control what you, the end user does with our product, RHB Turbochargers cannot be held accountable for:
-Any injury or bodily harm sustained due to mishandling , misuse or unsafe practices
-Any damages to a consumers vehicle or machinery
-Any illegal or malicious activities involving our product(s)
Here at RHB, we have done extensive research and development such that we can produce turbochargers and turbocharging products that are in the top tier of reliability, performance and consistency. It is our philosophy that turbochargers should outlast the vehicle they are installed on, when the turbocharger is used within its recommended operating range in correct conditions. That being said, operating any turbocharger (including ours) outside of its recommended operating range or conditions will create a risk of turbocharger failure or poor performance. To find the optimal operating range and conditions of your turbocharger, please refer to your manual.
Since factors affecting the reliability and performance of turbocharger systems are vast and complex, we do not offer warranty or replacements for failed or poor performing turbocharger units.
Our turbochargers are for off road use only. This means they are intended for racing use only and may be illegal for road use depending on your jurisdiction.
It is the customer's responsibility to read through any articles, manuals or product information to enable them to select the correct product before making a purchase. For best results, it is important that you understand the limits, capabilities, and intended application of the product. All written material for a specific product is included on that product page. If you feel that anything is missing or incomplete, or you require more information, do not hesitate to contact us.